Please open up and review the following documents.
This is the writing pack that we have put together to help oppose the proposed Tesco plans. The more people who send off the completed form, the better chance we have of stopping any more proceedings. Your letter needs to be received by RBC
by the 2nd of September 2010.
- Display a NO TESCO IN KEYWORTH poster in your home (there is one on the reverse of this leaflet)
- Write to TESCO expressing your opposition to the proposed development (Tony Fletcher, Tesco Store Ltd, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9ZB)
- When TESCO submit a planning application, write to Rushcliffe Borough Council to oppose the application.
- Write to Keyworth Parish Council to express your objections or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to Kenneth Clarke to express your opposition to the proposed development. (The Rushcliffe Conservative Association Rushcliffe House 17/19 Rectory Road West Bridgford Nottingham NG2 6BE)
- Purchase a TESCO postcard from Keyworth Post Office and send it to Tony Fletcher, Tesco Store Ltd, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9ZB with a simple message saying NO TESCO IN KEYWORTH.
- Sign the petition in Budgens